Amumu SP31 is a passive, noiseless, neodymium magnetic soundhole pickup that delivers a clear and bright acoustic sound that is great for all types of acoustic playing. Note this pickup is only for steel-string acoustic guitar, not for nylon-string acoustic guitar.
|Pickup Theory||Cutting Magnetic Lines ①|
|Pickup Type||Single Coil Passive②|
|Housing||Solid Beech Wood|
|Connection Method||1/4" (6.35mm) female bronze jack|
|Applicable Soundhole Diameters||3.82" to 4.33" (97~110mm)|
① Note this is a magnetic pickup, only work to steel-string acoustic guitars, nylon-string guitars can't work.
②The single-coil pickup by its nature is susceptible to 50 – 60Hz hum. To minimize hum, keep the pickup away from fluorescence lights, dimmer packs, computer monitors and transformers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Amumu SP31 Passive Neodymium Magnetic Soundhole Pickup for Acoustic Guitar
- Single Coil with Handwound Oxygen-free Copper wrapped around a Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet.
- Solid beech wood housing for better transmission of acoustic vibrations
- Super string balance and Pure acoustic clarity, High impedance passive design, no battery required
- Output with 1/4" female bronze jack assembly
- Fit for steel-string acoustic guitars with 3.82" to 4.33" diameter sound hole