You Save: (%)
This product was viewed 5 times within last hour
- Classic chevron jacquard woven pattern design
- Double Layers pure cotton material with premium leather ends make it soft and durable
- Width 2”, adjustable length from 34" to 59" (hole to hole)
- Fit acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, ukuleles
- Free accesories including 1x headstock buttoned tie, 1x headstock tie lace, 2x rubber strap blocks
Real time 1 visitor right now!
Hurry Up! Left in stock
Order in the next to get it by Sat, Dec 05, 2020
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Amumu Chevron guitar strap has a unique multi-color woven pattern.
To give you the best comfort, we use a 2" wide black cotton webbing base for comfort and durability.
To let you focus more on your play, we use a double-layer leather strap ends and two rubber strap blocks to prevent the strap from accidentally falling off.
To get suit most players, we use a plastic buckle, providing a 34" to 59" adjustable range. So it's fit you perfectly.
Don’t worry if you only have one bottom strap button on your guitar, the included headstock buttoned tie and headstock tie lace can help you get everything you need!
|Belt Top Material||Cotton|
|Belt Back Material||Cotton|
|Ends Material||Premium Leather ①|
|Pattern Type||Jacquard Woven|
|Suitable for||Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Bass Guitars, Ukuleles.|
① If your guitar strap buttons are too big to fit for the holes on the leather ends, you can cut a little bit along the incision of the holes.