AMUMU Reggae Cross Guitar Strap -PC14P
You Save: (%)
This product was viewed 4 times within last hour
- Made of 2" wide cross printed pattern and black soft nylon backing, nice and soft
- Double-layer premium leather ends with 3 pick holders, Convenient to store picks
- Quality ABS plastic buckle for adjusting the strap length from 36" to 63" to suit most players
- Fit acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, ukuleles
- Free accessories including 3x guitar picks, 1x headstock button tie, 1x headstock lace tie, 2x rubber strap blocks
Real time 10 visitor right now!
Hurry Up! Left in stock
Order in the next to get it by Mon, Apr 26, 2021
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Amumu cross guitar strap with premium leather ends and a widely adjustable length 36″ to 63″ (button hole to hole) to suit most players. Double layers of materials make the strap more durable and comfortable. The top layer is made of polyester cotton with a unique pattern. The back layer is made of soft nylon. If you only have one bottom strap button on your guitar, the included headstock tie can help you get what you need!
|Belt Top Material||Polyester Cotton|
|Belt Back Material||Nylon|
|Ends Material||Premium Leather ①|
|Slide Buckle Material||Plastic|
|Color||Red and Yellow and Green|
|Suitable for||Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Bass Guitars, Ukuleles.|
① If your guitar strap buttons are too big to fit for the holes on the leather ends, you can cut a little bit along the incision of the holes.