- High quality material polypropylene top, soft cotton backing, premium leather ends
- Adjustable length from 34" to 59" (hole to hole), comfortable width 2”
- Provides maximum comfort for standing situations
- Fit acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, ukuleles
- Bundle includes one guitar strap, one headstock strap adapter, one tie lace, two pieces rubber strap locks
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Amumu vintage style Hootenanny jacquard woven guitar strap with leather ends and a widely adjustable length 34″ to 59″ (hole to hole) to suit most players. A double layer of materials makes the strap more durable and comfortable. The top layer is made from polyester with Hootenanny embroidery. The back layer is made from soft cotton which gives your shoulder a better comfort when you're playing the guitar.
|Belt Top Material||Polyester|
|Belt Back Material||Cotton|
|Ends Material||Premium Leather ①|
|Pattern Type||Cotton Embroidery|
|Suitable for||Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Bass Guitars, Ukuleles.|
① If your guitar strap buttons are too big to fit for the holes on the leather ends, you can cut a little bit along the incision of the holes.
Guitar Strap Manuals Download
|Guitar Strap Manual (English)|
Pedals & Effects Manuals Download
|HOT SUMMER (English)|
|POWER LIFTER (English)|
Pickups Manuals Download