|Pickup Theory||Cutting Magnetic Lines ①|
|Pickup Type||Single Coil Passive②|
|Housing||Solid Beech Wood|
|Connection Method||10 feet (3m) instrument cable with 3.5mm and 6.35mm jacks|
|Applicable Soundhole Diameters||3.82" to 4.33" (97~110mm)|
① Note this is a magnetic pickup, only work to steel-string acoustic guitars, nylon-string guitars can't work.
②The single-coil pickup by its nature is susceptible to 50 – 60Hz hum. To minimize hum, keep the pickup away from fluorescence lights, dimmer packs, computer monitors and transformers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Amumu NEO-SP30 Passive Neodymium Magnetic Soundhole Pickup for Acoustic Guitar
- Built with Customized Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet and Single Coil with Handwound oxygen-free copper
- Solid beech wood housing for better transmission of acoustic vibrations
- Super string balance and Pure acoustic clarity, High impedance passive design, no battery required
- Quick Installation and Storage by a Pluggable Instrument Cable with 1/8" and 1/4" jacks, no drilling required
- Fit for steel-string acoustic guitars with 3.82" to 4.33" diameter sound hole