AMUMU SP60 Passive Humbucking Soundhole Pickup for Acoustic Guitar
$99.99 You Save: $30.00 (30%)
This product was viewed 7 times within last hour
- Passive Humbucker with a ceramic magnet
- Natural and warm sound with wide dynamic range
- Pole Pieces adjustable to obtain the optimum balance and tone
- Volume adjustable and high impedance passive design, no battery required
- Suitable for steel-string guitars, soundhole diameter from 3.54" to 4.33" （90mm to 110mm)
Real time 10 visitor right now!
Hurry Up! Left in stock
Order in the next to get it by Fri, Mar 31, 2023
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Use promocode "NC10OFF" to get 10% discount!
Amumu SP60 is a passive, noiseless, humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup, that delivers a warm, natural acoustic tone that is great for all types of acoustic playing. It features adjustable pole-pieces to obtain the optimum balance and tone, and a volume control wheel for easy, accessible adjustments.
Note: This is a magnetic pickup only work to steel-string acoustic guitars with a soundhole diameter of 3.54" to 4.33". Nylon-string guitars can't work.
|Pickup Theory||Cutting Magnetic Lines ①|
|Pickup Type||Humbucking Passive|
|Control||Volume Control Wheel|
|Connection Method||30'' length cable with 1/4" Female|
|Applicable Soundhole Diameters||3.5" to 4.3" (90~110mm)|
① Note this is a magnetic pickup, only work to steel-string acoustic guitars, nylon-string guitars can't work.
Strap Jack Installation:
The user guide contains more detailed installation instructions
1. Remove the strings.
2. Drill a 15/32" hole in the end block.
3. Remove the strap button, insert the strap jack in the drilling hole, thread and hand tighten the strap button.
4. Slide the cable holders onto the cable, remove the adhesive backing and then place them as needed to prevent the cable from banging around inside the guitar.
What's in the Box:
1 x Soundhole Pickup
2 x Cable Holders
1 x Screwdriver
1 x 3/32" Hex Wrench
1 x User Guide
Based on 1 review
The pick is very good and the great thing about it is you can increase the height of individual magnets to increase the sound of a particular sting..thats the cool part besides its a passive pickup so you dont have to worry about leaky batteries...Overall I like it. High FIVE for you SP60
Guitar Strap Manuals Download
|Guitar Strap Manual (English)|
Pedals & Effects Manuals Download
|HOT SUMMER (English)|
|POWER LIFTER (English)|
Pickups Manuals Download