AMUMU Vintage Embroidery Guitar Strap Orange Cotton -CO09J-YL
- It's made of 2" wide orange vintage embroidery pattern and black soft cotton backing, nice and soft
- Double-layer premium leather ends, thick and not easy to fall off
- Quality ABS plastic buckle for adjusting the strap length from 36" to 61" to suit most players
- Fit acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, ukuleles
- Free accessories set: 1x headstock buttoned tie, 1x headstock tie lace, 2x rubber strap blocks
Availability: Sold out
Have a question?
Amumu orange vintage embroidery guitar strap with premium leather ends and a widely adjustable length 36″ to 61″ (button hole to hole) to suit most players. Double layers of materials make the strap more durable and comfortable. The top layer is made from polyester with vintage pattern embroidery. The back layer is made from soft cotton which gives your shoulder a better comfort when you're playing the guitar. If you only have one bottom strap button on your guitar, the included headstock buttoned tie and headstock tie lace can help you get everything you need!
|Belt Top Material||Polyester|
|Belt Back Material||Cotton|
|Ends Material||Premium Leather ①|
|Pattern Type||Cotton Embroidery|
|Suitable for||Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Bass Guitars, Ukuleles.|
① If your guitar strap buttons are too big to fit for the holes on the leather ends, you can cut a little bit along the incision of the holes.
Guitar Strap Manuals Download
|Guitar Strap Manual (English)|
Pedals & Effects Manuals Download
|HOT SUMMER (English)|
|POWER LIFTER (English)|
Pickups Manuals Download